[blind-democracy] More On the Pig

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 19:20:58 -0500

The local television news just reported that about five to six miles away from where I live someone found a pig getting into their garbage. Then later in the day several other people reported seeing a pig running around their neighborhoods. A news crew finally got a picture of it and asked anyone who knows who might have lost a pig to call them. I called my neighbor who also saw the news report and they confirmed that it is definitely the same pig that stopped by to play with the dogs. It is solid black. No one knows where it came from.