[blind-democracy] Maybe Gmail should have limits.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 21:25:29 -0400

Okay, I quit blocking Mostafa. I suppose I will have to just use the delete key frequently. Every time I block him he just sets up another Gmail account and sends me more private messages with his never ending tantrums replete with plenty of name calling and insults. If Google does not have a limit on the number of Gmail accounts one can set up Mostafa would be a reason to consider it. I don't know what they have in the way of mental health agencies in Cairo, but someone really should put Mostafa in touch with one.

--

---

George Carlin
??? Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they
have to touch it to be sure. ???
???  George Carlin