[blind-democracy] Re: Joining the list and more police brutality

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:34:01 -0400

Hi Bob,

Glad to see you here. We also need to thank Jen, whom I didn't know until
she stepped forward to offer her help if we have difficulties with Freelists
because she has a server and is a list administrator, and she has also
contacted several people on the old blind democracy list whom Roger and I
weren't able to reach.

As for your link, it is incredible how many white attacks on black people
are occurring. It seems to me that they have increased in number and
frequency over the past few years and I suspect that they are related to the
fact that we have a black President and also to the growing anger and
discontent in our country related to economic conditions and war.

Miriam