[blind-democracy] Jim Bakker claims climate change is a liberal ‘plot’ to hide ‘End Times’

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:31:21 -0400

https://theunitedstatesblues.com/jim-bakker-claims-climate-change-is-a-liberal-plot-to-hide-end-times/?fbclid=IwAR2vKbvp5KjIjtshuhQM1WsGUmD5_u8Du33BEvtLaEiTVlAUCOA6WOoyhFw

Jim Bakker claims climate change is a liberal ???plot??? to hide ???End Times???

By Megan Hamilton -
September 18, 2019

Conspiracy theorist and televangelist Jim Bakker. Screenshot by RWW Blog via YouTube

Televangelist and prepper Jim Bakker has hijacked climate change again. Oh, this is nothing new for him. He???s done this on several occasions by insisting it???s our sins ??? not climate change causing extreme weather. He???s claimed Hurricane Harvey, which killed 60 people and devastated Houston in 2017 was God???s judgment. And he???s at it again, this time on his program The Jim Bakker Show.

What???s he on about this time?

Claim Your Free Gift!

Free Dump Trump Toilet Paper

As a Thank You to our readers we're giving away a Free Gift this Holiday season!

Claim Free Gift

Gift in partnership with blueisbest.net

Unlike his idol Donald Trump, who once claimed that climate change is a hoax invented by China, he believes climate change is a sneaky plot by liberals to conceal the always-looming end times, Patheos and Right Wing Watch report.

???God???s judgment is coming, just as his word said it would come in the last days,??? Bakker said. ???Why is man so livid about global warming? Why? Why do you think people in America ??? do you know what? They want to have people arrested that don???t believe that global warming is what they are saying it is. Do you understand me? Wake up, everybody.???

Who???s this mythical ???they???? I haven???t heard about anyone being threatened with arrest if they don???t believe in global warming, climate change (whatever you want to call it) have you? That would be news to me.

But our man Jim considers himself a student of climate science, he does.

???I???ve studied global warming, and we???ve had periods of warming before,??? he said. ???God is going to send judgment, he already has, he???s already begun ??? Global warming is the world???s excuse that God wasn???t in the storm. I???m going to prove to you God???s in the storm, God???s in the rain, God???s in the wind, it???s God???s storm, it???s God???s wind, it???s God???s lightning.???

While Bakker continues to hand-wring, here???s what we???re really looking at: The climate has changed so much that mosquitoes are expanding their territory further afield, causing serious disease outbreaks. Deadly and unprecedented extreme weather events are blooming all over the planet. Sea ice in the arctic declined rapidly this past summer and wildfires raged over parts of Alaska. The situation in the Antarctic isn???t any better as sea ice here continues to shrink and fracture. Coral reefs are dying and causing ocean acidification, and wildfire seasons are lasting much longer than they used to.

So it???s really the opposite of what Bakker claims, no matter how loony his ideas are. Evangelicals are attempting to disparage the fact that climate change has been proven by science and that it???s due to us. They are creating a dangerous idea, one that says it???s okay if the planet is broken because they???ll leave all that behind for something that may or may not exist. They are playing fast and loose with the facts.

Here???s what Bakker had to say below.

Featured image courtesy of the video above

SPONSORED CONTENT

The Unusual Link Between Cinnamon And Diabetes (Watch)
The Unusual Link Between Cinnamon And Diabetes (Watch)

www.your-health-today.com

[Gallery] This Photo Is Not Edited. Look Closely
[Gallery] This Photo Is Not Edited. Look Closely

PostFun

The Early Signs of Crohn's Disease

Yahoo Search

[Gallery] The Untold Truth Of Donald Trump's Current Wife
[Gallery] The Untold Truth Of Donald Trump's Current Wife

Scribol

Life Inside North Korea: 25 Photos That Show The Real Story
Life Inside North Korea: 25 Photos That Show The Real Story

ALOT Travel

[Photos] Obama's Brand New House Is Far From What You'd Assume
[Photos] Obama's Brand New House Is Far From What You'd Assume

Buzznet

Share

Tweet

+1

TAGS

antarctic

arctic

climate change

Donald Trump

global warming

God

Houston

Hurricane Harvey

Jim Bakker

mosquitoes

sea ice

Previous article

Legal analyst explains how the Lewandowski hearing was an absolute disaster for Donald Trump

Next article

Rick Santorum slams Lewandowski for admitting he lies to the media and the American people

Megan Hamilton

Megan has traveled extensively across the southern United States, Mexico, and Central America. She makes her living upsetting conservatives and caring for too many cats and two dogs. When she has time, she eats spammers.

??????? ??????? ??????? ???

RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR

News

Palestinians may have finally found a way to get rid of Bibi Netanyahu

News

During an appearance on Fox, Sarah Sanders says ???opinion??? needs to be taken out of the news

National News

Anti-vaccination protesters are now equating themselves with the civil rights activists of the 1960s

Entertainment

Satarist has a ???script writing bot??? that can hilariously mock both sides of the aisle

News

Trump roundly criticized after seemingly being offended that homeless people dare exist near precious properties

Rick Santorum
News

Rick Santorum slams Lewandowski for admitting he lies to the media and the American people

??????

Latest article

Palestinians may have finally found a way to get rid of Bibi Netanyahu

News?? September 18, 2019

During an appearance on Fox, Sarah Sanders says ???opinion??? needs to be taken out...

News?? September 18, 2019

Anti-vaccination protesters are now equating themselves with the civil rights activists of the 1960s

National News?? September 18, 2019

SPONSORED CONTENT

The Early Signs of Crohn's Disease

Yahoo Search

The Cost Of Being Debt Free In Charleston Might Surprise You!

Debt Consolidation

The Fascinating Reason 'The Rifleman' Really Went Off The Air
The Fascinating Reason 'The Rifleman' Really Went Off The Air

Past Factory

Recommended by

The United States Blues Logo

ABOUT US
Lefties, Liberals, Progressives, Social Justice Warriors, Old Hippies, Concerned Millenials, Reformed Republicans and Democrats of Whatever Stripe ??? Welcome Home! We offer aggregated news ??? which means our writers credibly source and report on the news of the day. In all fairness, our team leans left and may editorialize from time to time but we are committed to giving you the facts. No tin-foil hat conspiracy theories here! Our Activism Resource Database is second to none and covers the spectrum from Animal Rights to World Peace (there were no categories that begin with Z). We make every effort to give you the most current information on ways you can make a difference. Whether you are an Armchair Activist or Full-Blown Social Justice Warrior we have something for you.
Contact us: admin@unitedstatesblues

FOLLOW US
??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ???

About

?? 2019 TheUnitedStatesBlues.com

Shopping cart
????

Your cart is empty

Subtotal

Shipping and discount codes are added at checkout.
Checkout

--

---

Clarence Darrow
??? I have always felt that doubt was the beginning of wisdom, and the fear of
God was the end of wisdom. ???
???  Clarence Darrow,