[blind-democracy] Re: Jill Stein: 'A Green New Deal'

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 17:49:22 -0500

Miriam:
Maybe what we need is a new human being.
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 7/5/2015 11:36 AM, Miriam Vieni wrote:

I don't think that the workers can construct a workers' paradise either
because the workers are just human beings, flawed human beings, with all of
the potential for good and evil that everyone else has. Yes, we do need a
new system, but whatever it is, it will be vulnerable because it has been
created by human beings.