[blind-democracy] Jews Against Zionism

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 21:30:47 -0400

Because of recent discussion here about Jews against Zionism I was just looking for some email discussion groups on the subject. I Googled the phrases " Jews against Zionism" along with "discussion list." I got some results, but what I found didn't seem to be dedicated to that subject, but were mostly other discussion lists on which that topic had been discussed before and they all seemed to be old threads too. So then I tried just Googling the phrase "Jews against Zionism" by itself. I was looking for a page for which I could post a link here, but the results were too many and I couldn't choose. I got over forty-four thousand results. There even seem to be organizations by that name in England and Scotland. Let me suggest that anyone who is interested Google the phrase yourself. Remember to put quotation marks around the phrase so that you will get results with that exact word order. So far I haven't clicked through to any of the pages I found, but a number of them sound very interesting.

--

---

Voltaire
??? Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
???
???  Voltaire,