[blind-democracy] Re: Jailed for Being Broke

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:09:41 -0700

Well Bob, perhaps it would help if you thought of the government as
being, "Their" government. Currently the Working and Lower Class do
not have a government. The government of the people is the government
of the Privileged People. That ain't you or me. What we have, used
to be called Massa. And of course their law enforcers were called
Overseers. That's Officer Friendly to the privileged folk.

Carl Jarvis

On 6/24/15, Bob Hachey <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Miriam,
Reading sad stories like this one make me wonder how many Americans are
afforded justice by our screwed up system and how many are handed
injustice.
IF you include the injustice of meager wages, I'd argue that the majority
of
Americans are handed injustice.
Bob Hachey