[blind-democracy] Re: JFP petition on Move On

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:24:18 -0400

Abdhullah,

There is a difference between the government of a country and its people. I
am Jewish and Germany did terrible things to Jews. But that was when the
Nazi government was in power. I cannot hold what that government did,
against the German people of today. If we live according to the idea that
there is no forgiveness and that we should seek revenge against certain
countries forever, the world will never heal and we will never have peace.