[blind-democracy] Re: JFP petition on Move On

  • From: "abdulah aga" <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:54:33 -0500

Hi
I will not sign this petition!
this country was support Serbian aggression on My country Bosnia from 1992 up to to day,
this country even to day support Serbia against Bosnia.
Why sign this petition?
when this country was send army with sniper's to fight against Bosnian people, I wish them all wars:
this is all from me.

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 8:50 PM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] JFP petition on Move On

Hi,

I signed a petition to The United States House of Representatives and The
United States Senate which says:

"Oppose what the IMF is doing to Greece by making a public statement against
the hardline austerity demands and dangerous brinkmanship of the IMF in its
debt negotiations with Greece."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/congress-oppose-imf-assault?source=s.icn.em
.cp&r_by=1126864

Thanks!