[blind-democracy] Fwd: Proper way to call someone a bastard

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 08:37:19 -0500

All: The humorous usage of hidden meanings.

*Subject:*Proper way to call someone a bastard

**The proper way to call someone a Bastard**

A guy was getting ready to tee off on the first
hole when a second golfer approached and asked
if he could join him.

The first said that he usually played alone,
but agreed to the twosome.

They were even after the first few holes. The
second guy said, "We're about evenly matched,
how about playing for five bucks a hole?"

The first guy said that he wasn't much
forbetting, but agreed to the terms.

The second guy won the remaining sixteen holes
with ease.

As they were walking off number eighteen, the
second guy was busy counting his $80.00.

He confessed that he was the pro at a
neighboring course and liked to pick on suckers.

The first fellow revealed that he was the Parish
Priest.

The pro was flustered and apologetic, offering
to return the money.

The Priest said, "You won fair and square and I
was foolish to bet with you. You keep your
winnings."

The pro said, "Is there anything I can do to
make it up to you?"

The Priest said, "Well, you could come to Mass
on Sunday and make a donation.

And, if you want to bring your mother and father
along, I'll marry them."

---