[blind-democracy] Re: FW: Thanks for signing my petition to the DNC. Now can you share it?

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 23:15:55 -0600

Hi
While I agree in theory with banning plastic bags I have a problem. Where we live, I have a trash shoot for all trash. I reuse all the plastic bags I get from the stores. Usually I use cloth bags for groceries but just get enough plastic bags for trash. If they outlaw plastic bags, we will need to buy bags at the store. reusing bags makes more sense than buying them. Perhaps a lot of people don't do this though.

Marsha