[blind-democracy] Re: FW: Social Security news so good it will make you giddy

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:22:07 -0700

I signed this. Thanks.
Carl Jarvis

On 6/22/15, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

_____

From: manager=ourfuture.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:manager=ourfuture.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Campaign for
America's Future
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 12:15 PM
To: miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Social Security news so good it will make you giddy

Campaign for America's Future
<http://action.ourfuture.org/images/cafemaillogo.png>

Miriam:

The middle class is shrinking and our private pension system is failing.
But
we still have Social Security, right?

Sort of. If you or someone you love relies on their earned benefits, you
know how difficult it is to maintain a decent standard of living on Social
Security.

We can do better.

On July 13, the White House will hold its once-a-decade White House
Conference on Aging. This is our opportunity to put expanding Social
Security on the agenda.

<http://caf.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=IyVkbo2ReQmIjpWOuHSvh50H3R2QaN
L5> Eighteen organizations have come together to support a petition to
expand Social Security. Please click here to add your name.

C 2014 Campaign for America's Future Inc. 1825 K Street, NW, Suite 400,
Washington, DC 20006

To remove yourself from this list, please visit our subscription
<http://caf.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=V1erRctOOqGvDVtX%2FUN7sHtnLIhR
ze3L> management page

<http://caf.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=6S9LgTWu5B8MWamSZabzxJ0H3R2QaN
L5>
<http://caf.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7YVWIdwduzCNuSDVV0QHgZ0H3R2QaN
L5>

<http://www.google-analytics.com/collect?v=1&tid=UA-49017710-1&cid=1347823&t
=event&ec=email&ea=open&el=Social Security news so good it will make you
giddy&cs=salsa&cm=email&cn=25916&cd2=1347823&cm1=1>

<http://caf.salsalabs.com/dia/TrackImage?key=305576703>