[blind-democracy] Re: FW: Sign this: A TPP sellout shouldn't be in Democratic leadership

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 01:11:11 -0400

Hey Carl,
Yes, I was and am proud of those six words. But your longer statement
eloquently tells us why those six words are so true.
Bob

Fight Over the Export-Import Bank Explained", Vox, June 24, 2015

3. Alexander Bolton, "How
<http://act.credoaction.com/go/9339?t=13&akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5>
the Senate Got to 60 Votes on Fast Track," The Hill, May 21, 2015.

_____

<http://act.credoaction.com/go/9340?referring_akid=14934.967351.LzT2B
5
&t=14&
akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5> FB
<http://act.credoaction.com/go/9340?referring_akid=14934.967351.LzT2B
5 &t=15& akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5> Share on Facebook
Post to your wall
<http://act.credoaction.com/go/9341?t=16&akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5>
Tw <http://act.credoaction.com/go/9341?t=17&akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5>
Tweet this
Post to Twitter
<http://act.credoaction.com/o.gif?akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5>
C 2015 CREDO. All rights reserved.

To change your email or mailing address, please click here:
https://act.credoaction.com/me/update/?t=19
<https://act.credoaction.com/me/update/?t=18&akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5

&akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5

To remove yourself from this list, please visit our subscription
management page at:
9
34.967
351.LzT2B5> &akid=14934.967351.LzT2B5

<https://pixel.monitor1.returnpath.net/pixel.gif?r=885mR63kCokKq0CWh4
J9Gq2R
w&s=&c=ak14934&aid=967351>
<http://list.credoaction.com/wf/open?upn=s8aFaxXaPKf6m13KBbT3E9gCAL-2
zVb2Rj
rmHSsh7H4zlZWmaBKGC5fFadkoEZdeCAPOrV4hYeBaNbEzLQDCsNaUEgFtIrXDwL6iGAF
lJj13w
u7SA3AFiQXJFrhJWYYZw5rSDfWtKCN68hJvuryynB3WASSqgf9rGuV-2F8uUZv2RUEkLu
-
2BpbZO
uEtiwCZynTTCdp8vJJ8E09dzqeJkGQLBS59beoOkUVF-2F604ZCL83NDbU3pM9hOOTn2t
Qz9u1I
0L0zi1nsHIu6gz57LBdsy-2BomBzm3MB68S0g2oz1DEAXgQ5o8QBTHryFbaWTJJDIQE>