[blind-democracy] Re: FW: A Quiz to See if U.S. Schools Taught You State Propaganda

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:09:51 -0500

Well, I've sent all of the questions in one email and then, all of the
questions with their answers, in the following email. I think we all have
learned a lesson from this. Sending links isn't always useful because what's
easy for one person, isn't necessarily easy for another. Some articles are
too difficult to send because of the way they're configured. But if you
really want people to read something, send the whole article.