[blind-democracy] Re: FW: A Quiz to See if U.S. Schools Taught You State Propaganda

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 12:40:06 -0500

Hi Miriam,

I tried to take the quiz, but couldn't access the questions.

Now, here's a pieve of mine that will likely get me into trouble here. Some
of these sites now have a "choose language" box that seems to wreak havoc
with screen readers. I am in favor of includsion of various languages, but
not at the expense of accessibility for blind and visually impaired persons.

Sorry folks, I'm sick of waiting in line behind every other freakin group.
That is, we PWD are at the bbotom of the barrel, below other races and
cultures.

Bob Hachey