[blind-democracy] Excellent Argument for a Living Wage

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 07:09:14 -0400

Hi all,

I should have checked out the rest of the links in the last email I sent
out. One of them, pasted below my name features a paramedic speaking
eloquently about the need for a living wage. He does a nice job heer
countering the sad tired idea of claiming that so-called lesser jobs deserve
a lower wage. How the heck can we get to a place where more Americans
believe as does he?

Bob Hachey

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/04/1408738/-When-it-comes-to-the-fight
-over-minimum-wage-one-paramedic-offers-a-simple-dose-of-the-truth?detail=em
ail