[blind-democracy] Evangelists and Trump, absolute evil

  • From: "Bob" <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <grant.pankratz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gabra" <raniagabra@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nancy" <nancy.pankratz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Idiot 1" <hbeanie@xxxxxxxxx>, "Scotty" <scotty.haynes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Scott" <pscott@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxx>, "Sam" <sam_shmn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Russell" <russell.combs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robyn Bloomquist" <robynbloomquist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rev Mark" <revmarkgreen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Missionary work associate" <ruth.demby@xxxxxxxxx>, "Miller, Clay" <Clay_Miller@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Allen Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jakob Jackson" <heliconia844@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jason Meyerson" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kane" <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>, "Peter the hater" <blackbelt48@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dan Boone" <dan.boone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David" <ddeagel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Donald Moore" <don.moore48@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Brad" <brad@xxxxxxxx>, "Brett Mehl" <brett.mehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Washington Post" <elise.Viebeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Washington Post 2" <mike.debonis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Washington Post 3" <ed.okeefe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Washington Post 4" <eugenerobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Washington Post 5" <eilperinj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alison Michaels" <allison.michaels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hannah" <hanaekasmi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Heather Judson" <hljadds@xxxxxxxxx>, "Heather Kentucky" <hburgess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Heather of Minnesota" <busseheather.93@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mary" <ccruser@xxxxxxx>, "Matthew" <matthew.maclay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mat Florida" <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mike" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maya" <maya@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Johnson" <mikejohnson1029384756@xxxxxxxxx>, "Monica" <monica.pankratz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joe" <joeharcz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jessica" <jbz75@xxxxxx>, "Jews" <jfj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jim" <invincibleme@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenn Hanna" <jennhanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenifer" <jennifer.brallier@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debby" <debbiedrylie@xxxxxxxxx>, "Deborah Kerwood" <dgkerwood@xxxxxxxxx>, "Alexandra" <active.translations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 03:50:38 +0200

It seems that his precision Strikes on Syria weren't sufficient to assuage their vicious appetite for further demolition. They used the chemical weapons excuse to justify their callous transgression. Until this moment, Israel did not sign the chemical weapons convention. Furthermore, when Israel used white phosphorus in its war on Gaza in 2009, it hasn't even been condemned nor the matter has been looked into. Clearly, it's all about double standard. Israel has the right to use whatever weapon it owns but, someone else has no right to. Clearly, I do not fend for Bashar al-Assad. He's a terrible dictator and a dire war criminal. Donald Trump took advantage of the pathology of mostly Caucasoid race of his vastly disinformed nation to viciously steer their interest to evoke spifflication rather than alleged peace. Therefore, if someone has to be eredicated, if we'll reach such rate of violence, he then ought to be the one who provokes terror to justify transgression. Isn't Da'ish scenario of America's whole development? If Saddam Hussein was still in power, we would have not seen Da'ish and other fringe elements emerging in Iraq, Syria and beyond. The wicked scenario has wholly been unleashed. It's all about completely destroying the whole region and turning it into total chaos. Americanism doesn't care about genuine human rights. It isn't equatable. We still haven't seen their peak of inflicting farther iniquity. They never care about psychic traumas of Syrian children. They would have just cared if they were their own children. I even have some doubt about the latter. At last, we are witnessing pure and prodigious transgression. It couldn't be any further from the truth. This has to stop or Muslims and Arabs will react insanely and senselessly. That's basically my wording. We're encountering a major crisis which could quite potentially, turn into world war.

---