[blind-democracy] Re: Donald Trump, ethical putrescence

  • From: "Bob" <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jason Meyerson" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:13:42 +0200

Well said, Miriam, just the way I always thought. This is what I meant when I said: Blind people are far more educated than others. Obama was professional in his public appearance. He still maintained the acrimony of US foreign policy. He has just done this in often diplomatic manner. I quite recall when he came here and delivered a speech from Cairo University in June 2009. He attempted to flatter his audience by speaking some Arabic and quoting some segments of translated Koran into English. Local fools liked him and applauded. I remember then saying, fake and down to deceit. Of course, next day, he went to Israel and said the opposite of his Cairo speech. Trump, however, is quite explicit. He is Republican, only cares of what right-wing camp will think of him. Democrats use deplomatic tactics to reach their goals. Republicans use intimidation and coercion to achieve what they want. Two different techniques, one is soft and the other is tough. Nevertheless, they still work to serve the same vicious strategy, which is destined to destroy the whole world and in particular, the middle east and make it a vast theater of incessant discordance. When the US launched its initial strike in Syria, I said, hmm, well, just like Iraq, they will never get out. Bush is the one who brought US troops to Afghanistan and then Iraq. Then, Obama brought troops to Syria. Donald Trump wishes to destroy Jordan, Saudi and Egypt together if he could. Of course, pastor Jason doesn't like to hear that. It's the bitter truth after all. He somewhat thought I am favouring a particular US party over another and indirectly, prejudiced the notion I am favouring Democrats. Both are equal to me, just at the bottom of my left shoo, pooh-pooh.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miriam Vieni" <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>