[blind-democracy] Re: Demon Possessed?

  • From: "Abby Vincent" <aevincent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 11:14:28 -0700

Here we have an interesting question to ponder. Atheists could easily be
possessed because there is no god to fight against the devil. On the other
hand, they have no faith to be tested by temptation, so what's the point. .
If there are any atheists or agnostics on the list who have ever been
possessed, let us know.
Abby