[blind-democracy] Re: Cop in Chitown charged only after court orders video released

  • From: Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:16:45 +0000

Miriam, I am sorry to hear that you may be subjected to that sort of thing. Not
having any family myself, I forget sometimes how such interactions go. I think
you may have picked up a little of what I was getting at when I implied that
some people who post on this list also post on others lists (sometimes under
the same name, sometimes different) and their tone changes to fit the mob
mentality of the list.
Frank