[blind-democracy] Continuation

  • From: "Bob" <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 08:44:16 +0200

Without crying over spilled milk, who would have thought that the United States will ever respect human rights equality? Your friends Pia couldn't be loyal to the States because it eventually fights against their religion. So why are they included in the society? To falsely prettify American portrait. How could they possibly serve in American military force as it assaults and infests territories of their own fellows? If they have done, they would have basically betrayed their faith, patriotism and fellowship. We must tell the truth, even if it's a bit bitter to swallow. Subsequent to September eleventh incidents, Islam has became the denotative demon for the States. What could legitimise to them to authoritatively classify people as to who is terrorist and who is not? It is basically their warfare competency. Muslims are ordained in the Koran to prepare for hostilely entities what they are capable of force and steeds of combat to terrify the enemies of Allah. This injunction is destined to prevent war rather than to commence it. If you are militarily equipped properly, your enemy will think twice before it dares to aggress your territory. So, if a nation has nuclear capabilities, for instance, its enemies won't hasten in committing transgressive acts. In truth, enemies of Islam are allowed to implement the injunction of the Koran to empower military affairs to prevent tragic wars. Muslims, however, have not devoted themselves to plainly execute this divine injunction. When Muslims disposed genuine Jihad because they dreaded western power, fringe element of radicalism emerged. Da'ish is the production of racial division and sectarian strife for a decade in Iraq which has been sustained and furnished by American authorities. When oppression is tolerated and even justified, outrage won't ever be controlled. Isn't that tragic and simultaneously ironic? Trust me, I know Americans who are educated, they graduated from college but unfortunately, they don't even know what Shariah is. They never heard of the term. At the same time, there are many people who obliviously diss and assault Shariah. They deliberately misrepresent and distort the term because they basically hate Islam. What is good about living in a country where the best of people know nothing about you? You will constantly perceive alienation, even if you are a greencard bearer. Immigrants to the States from Muslim countries are classified into two major categories. They either are seekers for better economic conditions or, they basically look for somewhere to make their hate rhetoric rise and shine. The latter however, makes about half of immigrants to the States from what westerns call the Middle East. I repudiate this expression because it reflects a political acknowledgement that I decline. I learnt this foreign language to unambiguously express my convictions to outlanders. Therefore, I do not tolerate manipulation or civil defeatism. I do not destine to provoke offence. I just do not give in to deceit. As someone who is trained in Islamic jural, I laugh to my core when I hear southern pastors, for instance, speak about Shariah. It is insanely ironic. I am not talking about you Pia. You have committed yourself to seriousness. But, in your country, there are millions of people who consider themselves superior or they are just lazy to learn anything. Ignorance is the shortest entry to arrogance which dominates the mind as a result of accumulative nescience. I definitely welcome dialog on one condition. I won't bear counterfeit allegations nor I'll utter apologetic rhetoric. In most cases, Americans won't like that. They always like to see us the weakest, the accused and they never accept us being in fairly equal playing field. Well, this is basically the problem. I hope it could be solved one day. Cordially, Bob

---