[blind-democracy] Re: CNN Punished Its Own Journalist for Fulfilling a Core Duty of Journalism

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:14:44 -0800

On 11/23/15, Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our nation lives in a make believe land. We make believe that we are
a nation of love, working to free all enslaved people of the world.
We believe that if we say a prayer before a meeting or meal, and use
God's name, calling upon Him to Bless our endeavors, that we somehow
are following Christian ethics. But lighting the Christmas Tree in
the White House, or rolling Easter eggs on the White House lawn do not
make us a Christian nation, anymore than entering any church and
sitting through the service. It's all show.
We cry out over and over that we are a people of love. But in fact,
that is nothing but a cover over our long festering hatred. We hate
anything that is not similar to what is familiar to us. We brought
hatred with us when we landed on these shores. We hated the natives
who already lived here. We drove them into near extinction. We
brought Chinese workers to build our railroads, and we hated them for
being different. We kidnapped men and women living in Africa, and
turned them into slaves, and then hated them for being different. We
really hate Jews. We've proven that over and over. But we are
confused by today's need for a stronghold in the Arab Land, so we
pretend the Israelis are somehow different. But when the time comes
that we don't need them, we'll hate them, too. During the McCarthy
Hearings, we hated the dreaded Commies because they were Godless and
wanted to take over the world. Same trouble with those pesky North
Koreans and their Chinese Commie friends. And then it was the Viet
Nam, and now it is the wicked, evil Arabs. We are not a nation
founded on Love and Freedom. We are founded on Greed and Hatred.
Just ask yourself why there are so many different churches? Love
should bring people together. Hatred breeds suspicion and drives
people apart. And we don't seem to have a clue. We are like mutant
locust, swarming across the face of the Earth, destroying everything
in sight.
And then we have the Gaul to ask our Make-Believe God to Bless us.

Carl Jarvis

On 11/23/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Usa supposed, but is not,

I greed with you Miriam,

this is what I Thoth like that:

Now when we know that USA is not secular government, then I don't know
why
many American hate Muslim? so any country should do in on country what
people desite

Like Iran Afghanistan so on so on.

So when we know that USA isn't secular government and that USA is
Christian

country,

if Trump win lection,

and we know his idea about Muslim,

so we Muslim should thinks about heavy day's or Move some where als.

I don't want to happened 1941 to 1945 for Jewish or 1991 to 1995 for
Muslim

in form Yugoslavia.

But looks like that in USA Muslim people will have sem destiny like
Jewish
in Germany from 1941 1945.

Trump have Hitler's adia and what expect from him? but looks like many
American follow him and mostly he liding.