[blind-democracy] Re: CBS this morning

  • From: Kevin LaRose <kl1964@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 12:13:17 -0400

Frank, with all due respect, this is not a fair comparison. From what I understand Brexit was a straight up-and-down vote on leaving the EU. Only two choices, yay or nay. If I cast my vote for Jill Stein, which at this point I fully intend to do, that would not by any definition be a protest vote. Of all the candidates running right now, she lines up the best with what I believe. I actually want to vote *for* someone, not *against* someone else. Otherwise, my vote is merely a protest vote, and I'm not doing that anymore.
KL