[blind-democracy] Re: Bradford

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mostafa <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 22:53:30 -0400

It is unfortunate that Islamophobia is widespread in the USA, but it is far from ubiquitous. The election of Congresswoman Omar is evidence of that. Yes, she was elected in a state with a higher Muslim population than most other states, but she could not have been elected without a lot, a whole lot, of votes from non Muslims. Personally, I have met numerous Muslims, most of them were foreign students when I was in college and I have met some American born Muslims too. Generally speaking they are pleasant people and I expect that when they have interacted with non Muslims they would have probably ameliorated any Islamophobic tendencies that might have been festering. Most Americans probably have not met any Muslims, though, and don't know what they are like. I think that what has encouraged Islamophobia the most is the well publicized terrorist attacks and the fact that those attacks were justified by their perpetrators with Islam and the imperialist state had little interest in playing that down. That is, when another people are attacked by the imperialists it is not likely that they will get mass support for these adventures if they made an issue of their real reasons, but if they can get or allow the people to hate that group of people for unrelated reasons they can get popular support. But I think that I can identify one reason that Islamophobia is not as rampant in America as it could be. That is that I know of no cases in which Muslims harass people with their religion. The ones I have known certainly never did and I don't know of anyone else who was harassed with Islam. If they did that could cause some resentment. And that is something that worries me about you, Mostafa. I am afraid that your unrelenting harassment of people by email with your religion may be causing some amount of Islamophobia where there was none before.

---

Christopher Hitchens
“ What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

―  Christopher Hitchens,

On 4/17/2019 7:25 PM, Mostafa wrote:

Despite averred claims of maintaining racial equivalence, Trump and
his white supremacist camp continue to purposely plague the putatively
Muslim congresswoman of Minnesota. They invidiously keep spiting her
because of the faith she purportedly embraces and the race she
ethnically belongs to. Unlike many Muslims and Arabs, I never coveted
residing in the United States. People typically immigrate there for
essentially vivider mercantilism. Be that as it may, they knew life
therein isn't opulent. Citizens of primarily Caucasoid race are
immensely privileged while others are deliberately diminished. The
purportedly perfected portrait of social integrity in the States is
intemperately collapsible. Many people are miserably ambivalent
  about the truth of the United States. I don't know whether this
Minnesotan distaff congressional representative is genuinely Muslim.
Nonetheless, I knew that the exemplum of this nation is principally
based on racial disparity since its inception. You may revise
America's racial history and the events associated with it. In the
States, racial discrimination is conspicuously notorious, Islamophobia
is so lucrative and greed supersedes law enforcement. What is left for
a dignified nation then? At his massive rally of El Paso Texas last
February, Trump escorted one of his supporters wearing the slaphappy
make America great again hat deliberately shoving one of the
reporters. He targeted the press, swore at them and then had been
wrestled by a security guard. Trump oversaw what happened. Instead of
declining his aggressive behaviour, he shamelessly signaled approval
to the hostile guy, saying twice, thank you. In El Paso which is a
Texan city located on the western side of the States close to the
Mexican border, Trump held an insanely xenophobic rally, whereas he
dissed and spoke so rudely of immigrants. The situation in the United
States is quite despondent. I will confirm what I already iterated
earlier, Trump isn't the essence of the crisis. The ones who spat and
enthusiastically cheer for his unbearable impudence are. I strongly
scold Muslims and Arabs who  cluelessly assume that the States could
possibly one day, respect their culture and where they come from.
Essentially, they use the September eleventh incidents to coercively
demonise us, which will never be tolerated. Trump is merely an iconic
symble of the core of American values. So, you either be a typical
copy of me, which means to basically betray your faith, nation and
snitch  your people. Alternatively, you could be a distorted copy of
mine, be savagely manipulated by my culture and be civilly defeated.
Ultimately, you are the terrorist that I must utterly extinguish. Post
to 9/11, the eruption of dementedly hostile acts have prodigiously
skirted the scene of America. So for instance, we couldn't
conveniently dismiss the detestably Floridian reverend  who
maliciously desecrated the Koran. He justified his vindictive act as
an attempt to eh, commemorate the September eleventh victims. Although
he was allegedly attributed to the arena of religious ministry, he
justified his hateful act with ultranationalistic motives. He was of
course condemned for this, but this shall not nullify the decisive
fact, that American cultural tenets in general are enormously
insalubrious to the rest of the world. The concept of freedom in
America is a major threat to us. Does their misapprehension of liberty
justify vandalism, hate rhetoric incitement, sacrilege and mass rifle
turbulency? The world isn't at America's command. There is a broad
disintegration of what America does everywhere around the world. This
ecumenical denial could gradually be turned to repudiation unless
America amends its policies and how it sees the world. If you are
Muslim and want to be fastly granted visa, asylum and perhaps
perminent residence in America, here is what you might do to be warmly
recognised and welcomed. First, apostate, claim you were a dangerous
terrorist and denounce Islam on social media platform. The latter is
wholly operated and watched over by them, so it's good to begin with
this. Second, circulate your denouncement and defamation of Islam
across mass broadcasting stations therein. Third, publicise yourself
through building a fishy website, urge donors to contribute, so you
could extend your remarkable legacy. If you attracted them, you may
end up speaking at Churches and college campuses. Good luck folks, how
great America is. Imagine if you just thought of doing the quarter of
this to the Zionist lobby that explicitly dominate Capitol Hill. You
will leastwise be instantly, labeled with antisemitism, if not
detained and possibly rather deported with surely your reputation
wholly destroyed. Freedom of speech is critically strained in America.
Lastly, don't cause us a head ache with the freedom of speech song
because you knew quite well, this is gravely counterfeit and nothing
but false. Thanks for joining me.