[blind-democracy] Blocking Mostafa

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 15:49:33 -0400

Mostafa has now taken to bombarding me with private messages. It is the same old stuff, name calling, insults and threats. Answering him privately is just no fun. It is fun aiding him to make a public fool of himself, but there is just no point in privately replying to such harassment. I have never had occasion to block anyone before, but I just decided to try to block Mostafa. I am using Thunderbird and while looking through the menus I found something about creating a rule and after I clicked on it I got a dialog that I can navigate by tabbing with some items in combo boxes, but I couldn't figure out how to block messages from a particular source. Does anyone know how I can do this in Thunderbird?

--

---

Voltaire
??? Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
???
???  Voltaire,