[blind-democracy] Re: Ben Carson Says He's Against Abortion in All Cases, Makes Slavery Comparison

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:54:41 -0500

Carl:

For that matter I do not know if you really believe the things that you say you believe nor do you know that I really believe the things that I say that I believe.

I trust you until otherwise is proven and I presume that you place the same trust in me.

R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 10/26/2015 1:42 PM, Carl Jarvis wrote:

Perhaps my calling Ben Carson a fool was the wrong choice of words.
But since I do not think he is stupid or an idiot, then Fool was the
best I could come up with.
Maybe, Liar would work, but I don't know if he really believes that
outlawing abortion would save the lives of all unborn babies. But if
his goal is, as he claims, to be that of saving all human life, then
Liar is the only word other than Fool.
As president, Ben Carson will be directed by our Foreign Policy, our
Eternal War on Terror. But how can Ben Carson reconcile his desire to
save all new life, yet allow the murder of men, women and children
around the world? Has Ben Carson actually opened up his home and bank
account to save the lives of the displaced persons, due to never
ending war? And what about the overloaded prisons right here at home?
Does Ben Carson consider life in prison more Christian than having
aborted the unwanted fetus?
One hundred and fifty years after the end of the Civil War, Old Miss
has finally taken down the Rebel Flag. 150 years! And it was a hot
ticket issue.

Carl Jarvis
On 10/26/15, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the correct word is extremist. They come from all religions,
Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc. We have a lot of Christian extremists
right here in America and I wouldn't want any of them to become president,
although some are running, and have run, for the office.

Miriam