[blind-democracy] Re: Babble

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:32:48 -0700

Absolutely right, Chuck. So help me, I thought I'd turned into a
Hollywood, Golden Idol presentation, or something.
But the bottom line is that no matter how they are packaged and
presented, none of the candidates on either side have answers. And by
the way, the two sides are, "Middle of the Conservative Road and, Just
Plain Insane.
But I think the time is coming when the Establishment will need to
change their game plan again. After the old tried and true formula
failed, back when Tom Dewey fell to "Give 'em Hell Harry", despite all
the conservative media hype, the major parties, both owned by the
Ruling Class, began to alter the game rules. The results are what we
see today. Our freedom of expression is now limited to one of two
political parties. Our economic status determines how easy it is for
us to even register to be a game player.
Major politicians must depend upon the financial support of the Ruling
Class. On and on. But in all of this, the American Working Class has
been lied to. When people begin to stir, demanding better pay or
working conditions, the Establishment directs their attention to a new
war, a war on Terror, and eternal, never ending war. But cracks are
beginning to appear in that facade. The Ruling Class is now forced to
admit it has allowed too much free speech, and freedom to protest.
The well planned scam is losing its effectiveness. The New Order is
about to be slammed into place.
Protesters will be labelled, Traitors, the internet will be tightly
controlled, rewards will be offered for information leading to the
arrest of dissidents. More private prisons will be erected and filled
with any and all who are seen to pose a problem for the Establishment.
The facade will be dropped and the Working Class will finally realize
it has been following a Pied Piper down a Primrose path. But by then
it will be too late for any sort of reform. While the new Corporate
States duke it out for ultimate control, the Workers will be enslaved.
Of course this will continue only so long, maybe a thousand years? Or
until the planet can no longer sustain human life.
But there is good news in all of this. The good news is that we are
not going to rush out into the Universe and carry our disease to the
far reaches of our Galaxy.

Carl Jarvis

On 10/14/15, Charles Krugman <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carl, I don't think you missed much by not listening. How anyone can get
excited about this method of Presidential debates is beyond me. doesn't
matter whether its Republican or Democratic candidates. I heard part of it
while I was at a meeting and was underwhelmed by the whole process. These
debates are just orchestrated media shows.
Chuck