[blind-democracy] Re: Babble

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:59:04 -0400

It's possible that if I were more technically skilled or if I were sighted,
I could have accesssed it on my computer too. I could find lots of links
that said "play now", but none of them worked. I couldn't find any link that
said "live stream". One of the articles said that although CNN said a live
stream would be accessible, there were buffers, whatever they are.

From: blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx