[blind-democracy] Re: Attack on the Twin Towers

  • From: Richard Driscoll <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 18:12:46 -0600

Alice:

Please go back and read my commentary a little more slowly and absorb the descriptions carefully. Please.

Richard

On 9/13/2016 5:12 PM, Alice Dampman Humel wrote:

I still stand by my opinion that most of the people who insist that the US and its government is better than anything else on the planet have never been anywhere else, let alone lived anywhere else. We’re raised on this KoolAid…every other place on earth is a barren wasteland of oppression and inferiority, and it is not true. As I’ve said so often, love the US or whatever is your homeland, but don’t then think part of loving where you live requires you to bash and denigrate every other place.
On Sep 13, 2016, at 6:33 PM, Richard Driscoll <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx <mailto:llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

All:

I disagree!

The governmental form of these United States is really quite good when compared with the other forms we have in this world.

Unfortunately many of the people we have hired to operate the system for us have proven to be quite inept at operating the system. I have personally described the developed system as an "ineptocracy" as opposed to "democracy" (which we are not) or "Constitutional Republic" (which we are).

Richard

On 9/13/2016 1:01 PM, Bob Hachey wrote:
Hi all,
I think that Carl, Miriam, Roger and myself and others here can all agree
regarding our disenchantment with the United States' government.
Bob Hachey, in search of common ground