[blind-democracy] Re: Amusing Facebook comment

  • From: "Charles Krugman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ckrugman" for DMARC)
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 01:54:03 -0700

it had to have come from a Trump follower!
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Roger Loran Bailey (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC) Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 8:34 PM To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [blind-democracy] Amusing Facebook comment
There is a local news outlet that I follow on Facebook. They posted the question, do you think that Donald Trump is inciting violence at his rallies? There was message after message denying that Trump could possibly be inciting violence and claiming that it was Bernie Sanders who was inciting the violence. I posted a comment myself saying that I could not see how it was possible to say that Trump was not inciting violence when he called, right in front of the cameras and the microphone, for his supporters to beat up protestors and promised to pay their legal bills. I got a reply that I found very amusing. It read as follows: You're a fucktard liberal idiot. I hope somebody punches you out too just to teach you a lesson.
Actually, the spelling was not that good, but by the time I thought about posting it here I was no longer able to find it so that I could copy and paste it.