[blind-democracy] Re: Americanism fragility

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>, "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:40:02 -0400

I am currently scanning a book for Bookshare. It is a cozy murder mystery. There is a character in it who collects the names and addresses of what he calls race mixers. That is, they are interracial couples, people who have adopted interracially and even people who have friends of a different race. He then photocopies pages from right-wing books and magazines and adds his own commentary in the margins. His commentary is mostly of a religious nature. For example, he claims that race mixing is the one sin that god will not forgive. He implores race mixers to save their souls by ceasing and renouncing their race mixing. He has a rather large mailing list and he sends out mass mailings of this material to his list of so-called race mixers anonymously. The people who get the hate mail keep complaining to the police and the postal inspectors, but they are told that as long as he does not make any threats of physical harm what he is doing is not technically illegal. But no matter how much his targets complain he just keeps sending the most hateful mailings that you can imagine and he always justifies it with religion. Now, I know that the subject matter is considerably different and I know that the target audience is entirely different, but as I scan and read these pages I just keep thinking of Mostafa. The mind set is the same. A lonely old man, as depicted in the novel, relentlessly keeps sending messages of hate to the very people he is trying relentlessly to convert. I don't know what it is called, but it must be listed in that catalog of mental disorders that is regularly published by the American Psychological Association. Whatever it is called, I suspect that the fictional character and Mostafa share it. I think that others who might have it could be those people who stand outside of gay bars handing out religious tracts or the people who stand outside abortion clinics harassing women who are coming in for health care.
On 3/16/2018 10:43 AM, Bob wrote:

In Trump's execrable era, Americanism has reached its peak of nefariousness. It is incomparably the surliest portraiture of this enormously opprobrious nation. Its tenets are essentially based on racial disparity and xenophobic entity. The latter, however, is rigidly ingrained in America's white figure. No one is happier to despise Americanism than your communicator. I  won't ever seek to have place among haters. It is a sign of disgrace to be a greencard bearer. America's counterfeit pride has utterly been toppled.

 Sadly, the United States opted to be infinitely sequestered from the rest of the world. Donald Trump is just a vivid reflection of many residents of the discreditably  white nation. If many of you are somewhat offended because of what I say, they may then search for the reason. Your regular tax revenue resembles a major factor in Syria's civil conflict. Your nation doesn't do much except prostrating to Zionism. In the United States, bibles and guns are quite similar for middle class southern evangelists. Life there is essentially based on philistinism, greed and lecherousness. Oval office is despicable and iniquitous. I won't exclude anyone from this mass stridence. Despite it being allegedly unsolicited, Americanism is absolutely unwished here. It is vicious, distasteful and unpropitiously reprehensible. I won't ever dispose Islam to flatter any of you. Your faith is certainly mesured with lacking practicality. Muslims in the States are disenfranchised of practicing their belief properly. Ignorance and detestable defamation of Islam is the cornerstone of what people know about it in your purportedly civil  nation. America's proclaimed fundamentals of racial equality are substantially oppugned. It is conspicuously notorious of broadly embracing racial disparity. Thence, it is crucial to remain unpollutedly scrupulous in the face of your malicious threat. It essentially aims to perfectly destroy our identity and gradually, coerce us into a distorted copy of their demonic heritage. I sent this out to just bait its recipients in the States. If I could do more to cause them even greater harm, I would have not waffled to instantly do so. Why am I being explicitly inimical to people there? Because of the fact that their nation is wholly held accountable for the grave misery seen in Iraq, which used to be a prominently primal   repository of Islamic past refinement. Syria, is now the scene of a chaotic situation. It is a war composed of communism led by Russia and its allies versus the United States as it represents Capitalism in the furious battlefield. Now who are the victims? Muslims and their kids are. Well, no one really cares, as long as  Muslims are dying and not someone else. Over the last five years or so, Sunni Muslims in Syria are relentlessly subjected to ruthless murder and expatriation to border camps. The United States doesn't assume itself being impelled to guard those who are broken because of considerably inclement warfare. It rather bans refugees from entering the States. The reason? Well, putatively, terrorism. The federal justice department wasn't sufficiently adequate to prevent this scandalously practice of purposeful racial segregation, primarily based on faith motives. Syrian refugees were rather warmly welcomed and keenly received in countries like Turkey, Jordan and Egypt. So, before  asking me to remove you from this mass repudiation that certainly baits you, be brave and confront the bitter truth. Ask yourselves, why am I intentionally disappointing you? and, why are you so hated in the rest of the world? Well, that's enough for now.

---