[blind-democracy] Americanisation Fragile

  • From: "Bob" <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 21:11:58 +0200

The recent executive decision of immensely deporting young immigrants has stirred up broad controversy. The United States is no longer the land of young dreamers. Now, it is hell for them. What does that mean? It means that loyalty to this country will ultimately vanish. We are used to Trump's eccentricities. His insufferably overbearing pride is repellant, hideous and malevolent. It is sufficient that he fractioned the nation on essentially racial basis. His misanthropy is enormously astounding. Moreover, he succeeded to veritably mislead his sickly indoctrinated audience. I said this on multiple occasions earlier, Americans are easy to fool. The situation exacerbates with the lack of proper education. Americans typically rely on television for information. In addition, they barely get edified, they do not read anything useful. American impropriety, repercussion and disparagement has made the world in relentless conflict with the United States. Americans typically like to be overpraised, even if they aren't worthy of extolment. It is difficult for them to be criticised, even if they deserve to. The United States is quite similar to Israel in its illicit establishment. Both countries rely on aliens who are brought with greed, deceit and counterfeit tenets. They are mutually based on land larceny. They mutually embrace genocide, they mutually incite hatred and perpetrate violence. To fibbers and chisellers, I recognise the decisive crisis of your racial disparity. You are adversaries to justice and equality. I urge Muslims not to be so naive. If some Muslim absurdly assumes for one second, that it is possible for him to be somewhat accepted there despite his faith or where he comes from, he only fools himself. Yes, he tells the lie and then believes it. What's in the heart is in the heart. Despite how good they act, despite how well they pretend being nice, they will callously slaughter us whenever they have the chance to. Their Democracy in Iraq is impressive eh? Americans developed Da'ish which they damnably, haw-haw, claim to fight. Now, what happens when you confront them with facts? You are disssed with the filthiest of terms, so watch out. White supremacists dominate American culture. What we saw in Virginia last month proves the essence of this anathematised nation. Dayes ahead aren't going to be easy for Americans. Islam is the biggest enemy to the United States because it has its spirit committed to categorically serve and fully back Zionism. Through lobbyists in the congressional arena, the United States is obliged to engross its full attention to Israel. Through greed, celebrity, pornography and indoctrination, Israel uses American welfare to boundlessly deploy military occupation in Palestine and beyond. The amount of annually billion dollar which the States gives to Israel is basically not negotiable. They do not want peace in our region. American politics functions according to Israeli interest primarily. In Washington's capitol, warfare is being prepared. I sternly scold Muslims for hyperbolically being optimistic about America's disposal toward them. Their coalition

is beyond mere alliance. Its cores are firmly established on theological convictions. It is crucial to fathom what I state. I now await typical responses of discourtesy. Cordially, Bob

---