[blind-democracy] American racism

  • From: "Bob" <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 19:00:07 +0200

Racism is the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.

white supremacists along with Donald Trump made their nation racially nonreversible.
As he ignominiously disparaged soccer players, what a terribly petulant and infantile character.

Their pride is wholly spurned.

Their America first agenda brought them fractionation, tumultuousness, racial disparity, detestable rhetoric and interminably factional conflict.

I urge my fellow Muslims to utterly ostracise American enterprises.

I keep my sentiment stiff, these people are worthy of being relegated.
Their counterfeit mottoes of democracy are no longer believed.

I urge immigration applicants from our Muslim world to seek settlement in Canada.

At least, therein, they do not advocate for expatriating licit occupants.

I myself have the desire to submit an immigration form to Canada.

I just await until I match their requirements.

I do not exaggerate, Americanism certainly became a major threat to cultural diversity.

In Britain, they honour royalty and succession.

Nevertheless, they do not embrace xenophobic temperament, even with the rise of controversial Brexit talks.

I talk to people there and they never denigrated outlanders.

So, what is the trouble in the States then?

Basically, it is racism.

They base their primal tenets on racial discrimination.

Despite nullifying this statement, they explicitly are convicted of doing so.

         The United States is no longer the place of equal opportunities.

It used to be but, now it plainly isn't.

Bob

---