[blind-democracy] Re: Agent Orange and Saudi Arabia

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 18:08:49 -0500

Peter, I really have to admit, I don't think previous presidents would have handled things much differently. Although they might have not been quite so candid about what they were doing.
We would probably have heard more protestations of horror, but the actions, (or inactions), would probably have been about the same.
I'm sorry to be able to say that, but that's what I believe.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: peter altschul
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 6:02 PM
To: Blind Democracy
Subject: [blind-democracy] Agent Orange and Saudi Arabia

Hi:

I am of course appalled by the President Trump's defense of the
murderous actions of Saudi Arabian royalty.  I wonder, though,
about the extent to which former US presidents would have handled
things differently.

Best, Peter