[blind-democracy] Re: A Crisis in White America

  • From: "Abby Vincent" <aevincent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 20:25:16 -0800

I said I think Trump will win his party's nomination, not that I think he's
constructive in what he says and does.
He's giving Isis confirmation that there is a west-Islam divide. His
remarks against Muslims, women, Mexicans, the disabled /... did I leave
anyone out... helps the Empire builders keep us fighting each other.
Besides, he's a jerk.
Abby