[blind-democracy] Re: A Crisis in White America

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 18:20:05 -0800

To vote or not to vote. That is not the question.
The question is, what does my vote gain for the betterment of the
Working Class Americans? Let's say that you and I enter the local
bakery and behold a display case of some 25 varieties of yummy
cookies. "Take your pick", the baker says with a huge grin. As we
begin peering through the glass in the display case, the baker adds,
"I should warn you that you cannot consider the cookies on the far
Left. Nor can you choose from those that do not have approved
ingredients. In fact, you must pick from among those that have
already been taste tested and given a seal of acceptance."
At this point, he begins grabbing up trays of cookies and taking them
to the back room. Finally, he beams at us and points to a couple of
pans at the far end. "These are the two varieties that have met our
high standards. Which one would you like?"
As we stare at the two pans we notice that they are actually almost
identical. We are given the same options when it comes to selecting,
voting, for our politicians. We see many names and political parties
displayed, but when the final ballot is handed to us, we have been
reduced to voting for one of two political parties. And when we look
closely, they are one and the same.
So keeping in mind that your vote has already been compromised, should
you care if you cast it or not?
By not voting, we are charged with being unAmerican. By voting, we
simply play into the hands of the Ruling Class.
True Patriotic Americans will rise up and replace the corrupt
Capitalistic Oligarchy with a new democracy.
But many will be hurt in the process. The Empire will not go quietly.
And even among those who secretly despise it, there are those who
would sell out their own mother or father for a little favor.
Our short term future looks very bleak.

Carl Jarvis
On 12/23/15, Bob Hachey <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Point well taken. The one thing I refuse to do is to not vote at all.
That's what the ruling class really wants in my view. IT really gets me
going when someone complains about our government, then you learn that they
haven't voted in a long time or ever.