[blind-democracy] Re: 25 years after

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:13:04 -0500

No, it's no excuse. But when governments, like the New York City government
set their budget priorities, people with disabilities are not a high
priority. Of course, the schools in the city vary in what they provide,
depending on their location, on whom they serve. So it would be interesting
to know if the schools that serve a white upper middle class population,
have actually made the required changes while the majority of schools have
not.