[blind-chess] info on OTB tournament to be held in Pittsburgh over Columbus Day weekend

  • From: "Virginia Alverson" <sportsgirl17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "United States Braille Chess Association" <US_BCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:55:21 -0400

Hi, all chessplayers: Yesterday, I got a phone call from William Davis at the Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh Airport location asking me how many are planning to play in the tournament. If you plan to play in the tournament and haven't made your hotel reservations, please do so by October 4th. You can call 1-800-holiday and mention the holiday inn express pittsburgh airport location. You should also mention that you are playing in the United States chess championship for blind players. The room rates ar $99 per night plus tax. Please get those rooms reserved as soon as possible. Thank you. Ginny Alverson and Guide Dog Elijah ========== The blind-chess mailing list View list information and change your settings: //www.freelists.org/list/blind-chess List archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/blind-chess =========