[blind-chess] Re: Welcome new member Brandt Steenkamp

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acoop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:22:30 -0400

Brandt,

        Welcome! I am playing one of your countrymen at present. It's a
pleasure to welcome you. I am a new member, and I have found everyone
friendly and helpful. I thinkyou will discover that the contact list is full
of good people, and if they are too busy they can always say so. The games
are great and the folks are courteous.

Andy
Annandale, Virginia