[blind-chess] Re: Revising Help Rules

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:47:05 -0400

Hi Rod,
If you want to point out research stuff on line, I will be more than happy
to collect the bookmarks, and consult the material as I have time. And I
would be very grateful to you.

Right now, I generally work about 8 to 10 extra hours a week besides the 40
I do for my normal engagement, and I'm trying to teach myself a new
programming language, and my family sometimes wonders who has the extra key
to the house. I play chess as an escape instead of watching stupid stuff on
TV, and if I get some time to research how to play better, it's a welcome
bonus.

Consequently, the only time I may do research is when someone kicks my but
real bad, or when I get curious about something. Or, I just might start to
read about some chess something or other as a diversion. So please send and
know that anything you send is appreciated by at least one person on here.

Jim

Jim Homme
Skype: jim.homme
"Every day's a gift."