[blind-chess] Re: Proposed New Ladder Standings Format

  • From: "dauidr@xxxxxxxx" <dauidr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 03:13:16 GMT

Hey, Richard.

The ladder looks great and climbable. Chris Chaffin or Alan Maynard, could
either of you shoot me your email list onlist and I'll send my first move to
you as white off list? Let's let the games begin!

David Rosenkoetter

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4beb6e8e93787401103st04vuc