[blind-chess] Re: Policy change on other tournaments

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:25:39 -0400

Hi Richard,

I know nothing about how things should be done, but maybe games outside this
group should not count toward this group's ratings, and friendly games
between members of this group should count as friendly games. Maybe games
where one player is a member of this group and another isn't, friendly or
tournament, shouldn't count. That would make it easier for all. It's just
like on the free internet chess server where what plays there stays there.

Jim

Jim Homme

Skype: jim.homme

"Every day's a gift."