[blind-chess] New Ladder Rule was ...Re: Ladder Change Proposal

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:50:50 -0800

Hi Ladder Players,

Since none of our ladder players were opposed to the rule change, the Ladder
will not be reversed on January 1, 2012.  Thus existing games should continue
until completed.

Since one reason for ending the Ladder in November was to free up time during
the holidays, anyone currently playing may request a vacation without two weeks
notice until the end of January.  Players not choosing to take vacation should
play under normal time rules, but since many of you are busy this time of year,
please relax a little over those time rules!

I have two challenges in the queue and will process them shortly.

Richard