[blind-chess] Lewis, Re: Re: List Topics

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:21:55 -0800

Hi Lewis,

I suggest that if anyone has something for sale that is chess or blindness related, they post a short message explaining what they have and how to contact the seller off-line. The message subject should include something like "For Sale"

Message replies should be off-line. And don't over do it, this is not a flee market.

Comments?

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Knightrider" <adatewithmate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>