[blind-chess] Lame Excuse Alert Problem WAC031

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:59:55 +0100

Hello all,

When studying WAC030 last week,, I seemed to have contracted a viral infection.
I have managed to identify it. The Latin name is
Anna-pawn Advances1. The symptoms are fairly easy to identify, once you suspect
you have it.

You feel an overwhelming compulsion, to advance any unmoved pawns in a problem
diagram on the a-file, by one square. The full force of this virus remained in
my system while studying WAC031. The main effect of this infection is to waste
time. This illness causes one to create solutions to a problem that does not
exist. Furthermore, incorrect problem solutions are then circulated to others,
causing either potential confusion, or a need to check the diagram followed
possibly by giggling.

Is there any cure? apparently an injection of embarrassment in the email list
works wonders, combined with an apology.

Sorry all, for any time of yours I have wasted with my solution to WAC031.

Paul Benson.