[blind-chess] Re: Jim, How not to play ... was: Re: End Game Problems Question

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 16:47:11 -0400

Hi Richard,
Here's a web site that I found. I don't know how good it is. You might want
to take a look. I would not trust my judgment. I am fairly fresh from the
Hadley courses and may miss any errors. It is a web site of chess problems.
http://www.softdecc.com/pdb/index.pdb
And here's another one. http://dt.dewia.com/yacpdb/#Results

Jim

Jim Homme