[blind-chess] Re: Current Ladder

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 20:51:01 -0400

Hi Richard,

Write available after their name?

Jim

Jim Homme

Skype: jim.homme

"Every day's a gift."

From: blind-chess-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blind-chess-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of R Dinger
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:02 PM
To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-chess] Re: Current Ladder

Hi Lewis,

Please note that players that are currently playing a game in the tournament
say either challenging or defending after their name and next challenge
color.  Players like you that are currently idle say nothing in that space.

Apparently this is still a little confusing, so how can I clarify the ladder
standing list?

Richard