[blind-chess] Alvin, Re: Excel Chess Board?

  • From: "alvin blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:15:00 -0400

Hi Richard,
Right now I am playing 9 games and I only own 6 boards.  I am playing with a
virtual chessboard in
notepad as suggested by Ed Zolotarefsky, but it has it's drawbacks. I thought
that an Excel
spreadsheet might be more helpful. So I asked the list.
I have seen some on the web, but they use graphics for the pieces and I am
looking for text based
games.
Alvin