[blind-chess] Re: Alvin, Re: Answer to: a chess puzzle in algebraic notation.

  • From: "Hugh Pharis" <h62730mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 20:59:11 -0400

As Scarlet o'hara said at the end of the classic movie, "Gone with the Wind", "I'll think about it tomorrow! Tomorrow is another day!"

Thanks, Michael, for passing it along.
How much trouble would it be for some one of us brave souls to try to translate the chess problems Richard has been posting into algebraic notation? I'll mull on that too! Hugh ========== The blind-chess mailing list View list information and change your settings: //www.freelists.org/list/blind-chess List archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/blind-chess =========