[bksvol-discuss] Re: your perfect right

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:29:54 -0400

Actually it is $132.00 actually to upgrade this year to version 11, should
know just did it last month.  They had to increase the price because
Omnipage and Fine Reader increased the licensing fees and the Voice Ware
also increased their price.

I have the latest and have just given up on two books that I just couldn't
get to scan no matter what.

They are:

Planet Patrol: Kids Guide to Saving the Planet

And

Lightning: How it strikes the Earth

I have one book is in the step two validation pool, that I marked Good,  it
is a rare book, this was my second attempt at it, and no one that I
contacted could get the book, but as the book isn't available anwyhere else,
I finished editing it to the best of my ability and submitted it.

Is Leading the Way
The leader Dog Story

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden